On Thursday night I went bowling with Omer,
Sandy and Danny (Sandy's little brother aka my BFF HAHA) It was fun. We only bowled one round because Omer wasn't too excited about it. It was a small place but fun none the less. I wore 1/2 size to small shoe size because my size shoes were NASTY! my poor cramped feet. They survived tho.
 |
| Sandy Smiling Pretty |
 |
| Danny doin the . . . hmm well something haha |
 |
| GOO OMER. .. hmm he missed . . lol |
 |
| Hi Omer, Better luck next time |
 |
| NIIICEE form Nancy ;) |
 |
| I will take the orange ball |
 |
| Look, its the same size as my head |
 |
| Me and Sandy |
 |
| Me and Omer |
 |
| Me and my BFF Danny ;) |
 |
| Looks good right? WRONG I'm PREEEETY sure I missed everything on this. I had them all convinced i was REALLY good at bowling! LOL. . Little did they realize I SUCK!! LOL |
 |
| Danny pullin up his pants prior to the "drop" (HAHA) |
After the Bowling match we went to Abu Afif for ice cream. I was laughing SOOOO hard, it was one of those from-the-belly-can-barley-breath-so-i-snorted kind of laughs. Both Danny and me we dying because we thought we heard Sandy say something else then what was really said. .LOL was HILARIOUS.
I hope you like my pictures and fun times . .
Till next time, go for a round of Bowling, reach out to your friends and family. Stop being serious for a moment and relax. have some ice cream and kick your feet up.
Love your fav Lady -
Jooa'anna Gypsy
XOXO
LOL .. I'm still laughing about your laugh!! :D You dirty minded people .. tsk tsk tsk
ReplyDeleteFun times though :D Poor nails paid the price for it :P
Yes its unfortunate that our nails had to pay! but I am kinda liking the really short nails.
ReplyDelete