Right now I am reading "Tigers Voyage" which is the 3rd book of the series. Its about a girl befriends a White tiger (WT), turns out the tiger is really a Indian prince that was cursed over 300 years ago. The girl commits to helping break the curse. Turns out there is a brother a black tiger (BT). Girl falls in love with WT helps fight bad guys. WT gets captured BT comforts girl. Girl kinda starts to like BT, then WT is found but has no memory of her. Decides to date BT then right when all is finally going really good, WT gets his memory of girl back. Now its complicated with her love life. All the while they are fighting bad guys, and spirits with Hindi Goddesses and myths, legends and curses, dragons, mythical creatures deep sea adventures so on and on . . thats the just of what happens missing a few minor details (HAHA) needless to say its reallllly good .. check it out. Take your mind on a trip through your imagination.
Thats why I love reading now cause I can make these characters look how I want them to look. When I read the twilight series I pictured all my characters way more beautiful then on the movie. I did NOT like the movies at all. of course there was so much left out and of course the people didn't look anything like what i wanted them to :) Anyways hope you take my advice and give your mind a vacation from the real world.
'Till next time ~ Much love, respect and imagination,
XOXO


You gave too much info. :-)
ReplyDelete