I would love to branch out and use other brands like:
Aromaleigh
luminessair - Airbrush system you can find a starter kit by clicking on this link ~~> Luminess Airbrush Makeup Starter Kit
Bourjois
Inglot
Lord and Berry
Illamasqua
Magnolia
Sleek makeup
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
Just to name some of the brands out there that I would love to try. Some Im not sure where to even find them. If you know please comment and let me know.
I would love to go to some Makeup Forever or MAC week classes.
If you know of any other brands out there, or have any that you really love and want to recommend to me, comment below and I will try my best to do a blog on them.
Until next time, Stay beautiful, stay healthy and most of all stay happy.
Your Favorite Lady,
Jooa-anna Gypsy
XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment