Monday, February 6, 2012

LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics

So I was walking around the Dubai Mall when I see this store "LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics" I'm thinking ok cool, I love cosmetics. So I decided to check it out.

I walk in and was instantly greeted with 2 smiling faces. Taking me 1st over to the lotion station, the lotion she rubbed in my hand (which felt AMAZING, LOL) I loved. It was "sympathy for the skin" for dry skin.

It is:

Fresh, organic bananas:

They are emollient and highly moisturizing, when applied topically. They soften the skin, making it flexible and pliable.

Vanilla pod infusion:

Vanilla pods are made up of sugars, vanillin, fats and mineral salts. The sugars in vanilla act as humectants (moisture binding), when applied topically, and are particularly suitable for retaining moisture on hair, skin and lips.

Then she took me over to the wash station where she washed my hand with some "Ocean Salt Cleanser" O'EM'GEE my hand was sooo frikin soft!!! 

It is:

Lime extracted in vodka and sea salt

The antibacterial effects of lime and the trace of alcohol in the product is ideal for blocked pores, blackheads or blemishes. The minerals in sea salt soften as the salt scrubs away dirt and blockages, 

I went over the whole store looking at everything. I ended up leaving with a long list. The below are a few more things I purchased:

"Buffy Body Butter"

Ground rice

We add ground rice to Buffy as an exfoliant; the slight roughness of the ground rice sloughs away surface dry skin cells to reveal a brighter, fresher looking skin. In a shaving product, it also raises the beard prior to shaving.

Shea butter

Shea butter is moisturizing, emollient and softening on skin and it's so gentle that it has been traditionally used in Africa for baby massage.



"Black Stockings"

Sun Kissed and Spicy

Spicy pimento berry oil and cinnamon give Black Stockings its warm, deep fragrance. The fragrance was created by Shakira from our UK team, and we think it smells like a warm Caribbean beach. Rub Black Stockings over your legs to give them a gorgeous, sun kissed glow.

When Silk Won't Do, Try a Pair of Black Stockings...

Helen created another version of Silk Stockings for those with darker complexions. Black Stockings balances out skin tone and gives a stunningly realistic tan with its coppery pigment and hints of shimmer. Have a paler skin tone? Don't fret! You can use this sexy Caribbean-inspired number too.

Pimento Berry Oil

Pimento berries are full of fragrant oil that is distilled from the dry, unripe fruit. The oil is spicy and warming

Cinnamon Leaf Oil

Cinnamon is very warming on the skin and is known to increase blood circulation.

 Okay those are the few that I am going to post pics of. . Everything else check out on www.Lush.com.  I love that they are all 100% natural. . They are very much into recycling. If you bring in I think its 6 empty pots you get a body bar free. They also ask for your extra bags. A cute touch is, they put stickers of cartoon drawings of the people that make each product. 

I VERY MUCH RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!! when I have more time I will post All of the stuff I got.

I hope that you love these products as much as I do. 

I am going to go to bed. I will be back with more posts.

'Till then, Recycle, Reduce and Reuse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment