Monday, February 6, 2012

I Love your FACE?!?!

Omer posing with "Billy's" Sushi ;)

Look at their fancy Chop stick rest

See its me, and an Edemame :)
Omer Eating Tempura Soft Shell Crab
So there I am sitting at my table with Omer and of COURSE waiting on. . (for the sake of this persons identity his name has been changed to Billy) Billy at this nice restaurant/bar/Club called Zuma, in Dubai. Nice atmosphere, music, low lighting the works. The waitress comes over, kneels down to my level and says "I ........" she what? "what was that you said" I had to ask her cause I was on my 2nd cosmo and it had been a while since I had last drank that much so I didn't quite get it . . "I love your face" . . LOL!! she said "I LOVE YOUR FACE."? EXACTLY what I thought she said, GOOD so I wasn't drunk after all. . . LOL. . WHOOO says such a thing .  . I wanted to bust out laughing!!! but that would have been rude! sooo, I nicely said "thank you" and went STRAIGHT into ordering everyones dinner. (yes I ordered for everyone).

HMM not sure why I made this face
For a starter I got edemames, and Tempura soft shell crab for Omer. For dinner I got the Yakatori, which was SMALL, seemed like 1/2 a chicken breast cut into small pieces then put on a skewer. I also ordered Shrimp Tempura California rolls. They were ok, the seaweed seemed not so fresh it was a little tough/chewy.  I didn't get to many pics because my battery for my phone was so low, and I didn't have my camera, HI I always have my camera, and I been taking it out so I can go on base ( I will blog about that soon) always the flash wouldn't work. So the few I do have you get to see on here. 

For Omer I ordered Teriaky Salmon, it looked delicious. And yes he confirmed that it was :)  . . For Billy I ordered a variety of sushi and the lemon herb with mushroom sauce Sea Bass. Trying to help my friend stay healthy. :)

Of course I ordered Bowels of rice and Miso Soup to start. Nothing like the salad from the Japanese restaurant in Felton ( the name is on the Tip of my tongue, help me out someone).
Omer Posing with the VOSS

This place was nice. . . . . Matter of fact it was SO fancy they served VOSS (said in my BEST deep russian sounding voice) water. Which by the way, they also served in the business class of Oman Airways. ;) Yes ma'am and sir I HAVE been in business class. Jealous much? HAHA don't be. . I work hard for my money :) 



Well I was now on my 3rd Cosmo feeling nice, and ready for a nice night out on the town.

That story is going to be on ANOTHER post.


SOOOOOO. . . . . . . . . . TO BE CONTINUED !!




'Till then, stay healthy, have some VOSS and Edemames. (HEY!! YOU GO BACK AND READ THAT WORD "VOSS" CORRECTLY RUSSIAN SOUNDING VOICE!)


No comments:

Post a Comment