Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dinner with Sandy

Today ( well actually I started this blog & forgot to finish it so it was a week ago today) Sandy and I made homemade enchiladas and spanish rice with strawberry shortcake for dessert. MMMM MMM MM thats all I can say! it was reallllly Yummmmmy!

Many thanx goes out to all of the Mexican families I grew up around. Learning all your recipes and tricks (glad to grow up in Cali).

There are tons of recipes out there. I do mine by taste and memory. If you want the recipe comment below and I will post it.

While dinner was cooking I straightened Sandy's hair and we watched "Love and Basketball", one of my all time faaavvorite movies! 





Hope you have a fantastic Day, and if your not having one go have some Fantastic food!!

Love your Favorite Lady,

Jooa'anna Gypsy

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment